Our Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Insurance, Civil Rights & Police Brutality
We listen carefully to your concerns
Kenneth Ubong Udoibok, P.A. is a dedicated law firm supporting clients in Insurance, Civil Rights and Police Brutality cases. Based in Minneapolis, we have experience in the courts throughout all of Minnesota. Our approachable attorneys immediately put you at ease about your legal problem as we focus on a result that gives you confidence in the future. Please read our profiles to get to know us better.
Our attorneys understand the stress that legal matters cause
Kenneth Ubong Udoibok, P.A. knows how to navigate the complexities of Minnesota law. Our lawyers will be your trusted advisors, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Insurance: Our dedicated attorneys help policyholders fight back against their insurance companies to receive the compensation you deserve. We have the knowledge and skills to guide you through the most complex insurance matters.
- Civil Rights: If you are the victim of a civil rights violation, a concerned attorney at Kenneth Ubong Udoibok, P.A. understands your dilemma and has the knowledge necessary to protect your rights.
- Police Brutality: If you are the victim of police violence or misconduct, our attorneys can help. We pursue justice for those who have been affected bypolice brutality.
- Criminal Defense: Being arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. With the help of a skilled criminal defense attorney, you can get your life back on track. We provide compassionate and understanding support to people facing criminal charges.
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Minnesota, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced and compassionate criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Drug Crimes: Being convicted of a drug crime has major consequences. If you have been charged with a drug crime, you need to be represented by an experienced and compassionate criminal defense attorney.
- Juvenile Law: Whether your minor child has been charged with a state or a federal crime, our compassionate attorneys can help. We have represented juveniles in a wide range of criminal law cases, including underage drinking, theft, drug crimes and more. We also handle non-criminal juvenile cases involving guardianship, parental neglect and more.
- White Collar Crimes: A white collar crime conviction has the potential to seriously affect your life and your business. Our attorneys are committed to defending you during the Minnesota criminal law process. We handle many types of white collar crime cases, including fraud, embezzlement, insider trading, extortion and more.
- Gun and Weapons Crimes: Convictions for gun and other weapons violations can carry long sentences. If you have been charged with this type of crime, a knowledgeable weapon-crime defense attorney is necessary to protect your constitutional rights. Our experienced lawyers can build the strongest case possible against federal and state prosecutors.
When you work with Kenneth Ubong Udoibok, P.A., you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact our compassionate Minneapolis law firm today
Kenneth Ubong Udoibok, P.A. cares about your personal situation. Let our lawyers help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at our offices, conveniently located in Minneapolis. Call the firm at 651-237-4873 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.